Friday, February 26, 2010

Do I buy an older house on the waterfront, or a newer house off the water?

This property is located in Cape Coral Florida?Do I buy an older house on the waterfront, or a newer house off the water?
Waterfront %26amp; /or vew properties no matter what state are Always in higher demand. They are also easier to sell (check for yourself what the average selling times are in the two neighborhoods your considering).Do I buy an older house on the waterfront, or a newer house off the water?
Florida real estate is generally overpriced. You might be better waiting for prices to stablize and/or drop.
Well I am a bit south and east in WPB and I can tell you my older waterfront home's value keeps going up! We got it in 1994 for $47,000 and it just appraised at 1/4 mill. Everyone is dying to get into my neighborhood down here nothing is selling for under $225,000 so keep that in mind you can still buy new homes down here for $150,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment