Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does anyone know when the new House season 3 dvd is coming out?

i want 2 buy it as soon as it comes out so does anyone know if it's out already or if it's coming out anytime soon?Does anyone know when the new House season 3 dvd is coming out?
According to tvshowsondvd.com, it will be released on August 21st. (The second link has info about the extras, if you care.)Does anyone know when the new House season 3 dvd is coming out?
August 21 -- preorder at amazon.com


http://www.amazon.com/House-M-D-Season-T鈥?/a>
i don't know
Hi, I am selling the complete season 3 of House; brand-new, factory sealed 8 disc box set. Price only US $ 35 + shipping. If interested then let me know at the earliest. I also have many other TV Series with me. Let me know if you want any.

No comments:

Post a Comment