Sunday, February 28, 2010

My friend has 8 kids and just bough a new house?

My friend has 8 kids and just bough a new house. He is wondering who should sleep where? The kids rage from 15 days to almost graduating from high school. There is 4 bedrooms 3 upstairs and 1 downstairs what should he do?My friend has 8 kids and just bough a new house?
I would say that he should be in the master bedroom whichever that is. Then I would put the two oldest in the one of the rooms and then put the next two oldest in another and then put the youngest in the other bedroom. Of course the 15 day old would probably go in the parents bedroom for a while, but he could at least set up that last room to be ready for it when it's old enough. And if he wanted or the kids wanted, they could move up to the 'older' room(s) when the oldest kids go to college or move out.My friend has 8 kids and just bough a new house?
My friend had 8 kids, she was never able to buy a house, at one point they lived out of a station wagon, I bet she would have loved to have the problems your friend has, which bedroom to put which kids in. The harsh decisions some are given never seems to amaze me.
divide the up by age. and put the crib in their room for the time being and hope the 17 year old goes away to college, try converting the basement or attic
The sex of the children is as much important as the ages, all same sex in one room and if room permits put a divider for the adolescent, that's 2 rooms, one for mum, dad and bub, that's 3 and the last for the excess
If I was the parent I would make sure that what ever he or she does that teen shares a room with one of the siblings because teens will try some nonsense when they have thier own room.
Bough?
Parent gets one room and put the rest in the remaining room's closest to age's
You didn't tell us how many closets there were. You could easily pack one or two kids into a closet. Is there an attic? Or a garage or outhouse? There's three more ';bedrooms.'; You gotta get creative.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment