Friday, February 26, 2010

I just moved into a new house & there is an attractive women that live next door. How should i get to know her

She is a nurse and work nights. She jokingly ask me to wash her car when I was washing mine this weekend. And a couple of days later when she was going to work i passed her in my car and she waved hello. She seems to always be at home and only has a girl friend come over some weekends.I just moved into a new house %26amp; there is an attractive women that live next door. How should i get to know her
Go over one day and say you are getting to know your nieghboors. That should lead to a nice converstation. If you like how that goes, try to set a dinner date. There is really no need to be very subtle.I just moved into a new house %26amp; there is an attractive women that live next door. How should i get to know her
go to her tell her you are the new neighbor then hang out with her and let her know how much of a prince you are








if it works e-mail me








peacefrog_93@yahoo.com











your welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go over there and ask for some sugar. Then pretend to spill the sugar on her and ask if you could lick it off.
Are you sure shes a nurse, maybe shes a hooker in uniform.
Just buy a good bottle of wine and knock at her door. and later on you can wash her car . lol

No comments:

Post a Comment