Sunday, February 28, 2010

I just moved and I need to find a new house! HELP!!?

Okay, so I just moved to Houston, and I was wondering if anyone could help me find a house!! Me and my current steady girlfriend are living with my aunt, and even though she is cool, she lives an hour away from both of the jobs we got. So, we need to find an affordable townhouse somewhere (preferably in the inner loop). Can anyone help us out with this, and give us a reliable retailer or some other such thing? Thank you!!I just moved and I need to find a new house! HELP!!?
Hey I work for a company that my can help you. They actually know about new homes, and places that have a good rate. They told me the price you pay for a town home could live in a house now because to the market! Either way you can give them a call. The company name is The Project Manager Group. Call: (713) 516-3462 or see site at. www.theprojectmanagergroup.com and another real estate company who is kinda high end and elegant is Call Protege Development Corporation. Call: Erica Murray at 1-800-715-2441 see site at protegedevelopment.com


Hope that helps if all else fail get the apartment books from stores like Krogers or HEB. Happy home hunting!I just moved and I need to find a new house! HELP!!?
Hey man. There's this one place called HHN Homes down in Houston. They totally hooked my bro up with a great deal! You should totally check it out, I bet they got watchya looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment