Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am in a sexless marriage. Now that we bought a new house what should I do?

I got married in 05 we went on our honeymoon and the sex was great. Trouble was her vage dried out faster then the Wedding cake. Once we got back it was a month before we had sex again. then it was every other month. We did it like 6 times the first year. I have a normal drive so I was masterbating 3-4 times a week. Even when we had sex it was so foreign to my penis I couldn't climax. Now since our anniversery last Oct, we've had sex once. I've asked her to get checked out by her Dr. but she says I am the one with the problem. Yeah, my wrist is getting muscular from all the masterbating. Now we are in a new house that I love with awesome neighbors, so what do I do? I loved her when we got married, but feel she trapped me as she knew how I felt about sex going into the marriage, and now I can't stand her.I am in a sexless marriage. Now that we bought a new house what should I do?
You know how many times I have read stories like yours. your not alone. Your right to try and fix this now in only a few years of marriage cause this is going no where fast. and I can't understand male or female for that matter thinking its okay if the other partner doesn't get any. I mean where do they think we will get it from eventually sheesh.. So yes you have to sit her down for a serious talk and I mean serious. tell it like it is. be strong but show your pissed and that this can't continue your not going to stay in this marriage for life if this is what is coming down the pipe for your future. thats a dead end. and we dont' have to see a crystal ball to know your situation. If she says its your trouble not hers. dont' take that as an answer that is not going to solve your problems. if she feels shy to go to the doctor you go with her . either way you have to resolve this and make it a point to her how she knew how you were before marriage and this isn't something that she can just wheel and play with at her likeing. don't budge on this situation or else your doomed you know what your future will be like with a sexless marriage. fix it now or you will have to make a decision. Houses are a dime a dozen you'll find another. but to find a good partner is hard. as you can see by your choice.I am in a sexless marriage. Now that we bought a new house what should I do?
You NEED SOME SERIOUS COUNSELLING.I think you yourself got married for the wrong reason.See a psychotherapist %26amp; a sex therapist.Moving to a new house %26amp; neighborhood will NOT solve your problems.You just brought them in a new place!GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are some of these people in some sort of denial, that are answering this question.. Here is some honesty,, and it might suck to hear this,, but,, if she is a live, breathing ,, female, species,, she has to have some sort of sex drive,, unless shes going through menapause,, not sure if you mentioned age,, and If its not you whose giving it too her,, well,, then who is.. SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO DEPRIVE YOU OF ANY SEXUAL SATISFACTION,, AND THIS ISN'T SEXIST. IF YOU ARE MARRIED,, WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE THINK YOUR GOING TO DO,, NOT WANT SEX BECAUSE SHE DON'T.. REAL FRICK'N SELFISH.. AND I'D LET HER HAVE THE HOUSE,, AND HAVE HER BUY YOU OUT OF IT AND I'D MOVE ON.. or I'D JUST TELL HER,, LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT,, I'LL FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL. BECAUSE WHAT SHES DOING IS BULL CHIT..... I'VE PUT UP WITH THE NON SENSE FROM MY HUSBAND AND ,, HE WISHES HE WAS DIFFERENT NOW. SORRY AND GOODLUCK.
Get out. Next time find a woman who is your type not just a pretty face and bod. Do your homework cause now a days woman look for money and what have you done for me lately. Get real dude, its a dog eat dog world when it comes to finding your true mate and I found mine after a dozen heart breaks and one crapy marriage. The girl of your dreams will find you and will do anything for you. I quit looking and thats when my love found me. I guess thats how it works for true love. I suggest stop looking and start taking care of you.
I think getting to the real reason you aren't having any sex is the way to go here. No harm intended, but you sound a little crass. I know you are frusterated but it won't soak her cereal unless you keep the table set and the bowl clean. Don't even think about mentioning feeling trapped to her if you want to get some.





Give her some space, LOTS of space enough to light her fire, and then ease in a bit to see where her heart is, but keep it all clean. Woman are from Venus mind you, and there is probably something she wants that she won't ask you for. We women like clean men, lightly fragranced, rose petals and bubble baths, foot massage, compliments, pampering is always a sure thing. But it sounds like the two of you need to talk. (You do the listening part-no matter what she says) If you can listen without interrupting her or yourself, YOU WILL GET LAID more often. Something you have done or are doing is turning her OFF, and she may not even know what it is. LISTENING (or apearing to until you can) is the key! Good luck!
that is sad and since you are so upset and by yourself i would suggest get going divorce and move on.
tell your wife to give it up, get to the dr. or get steppin.
so you married her just so you wouldnt have to worry about where you were going to get sex? Yup, you should have stayed single.
Forget the house bro, you can always buy another one. Grow some nads and tell her to either PUT OUT or GET OUT! If she doesn't want to take care of her man, then there are plenty of other women out there that will.
It must be very hard to not be able to have sex with your own wife. Im not married to my partner but i am soo in love that I have to share intimate moments or i just would'nt be able to go on in the relationship. I would definitialy go to a counselor with her to find out why she is lacking sexual interest. Tell her that you love her and are attracted to her.
if you got married just for regular sex then i think you deserve what you've gotten. grow up!!
The fact that you bought a new house has nothing to do with your wife's problem. Since your wife dries out during sex, have you considered using a lubricant ? I would say that your wife probably needs to see a doctor, it seems that she has the problem, not you. Perhaps you can go together to the doctor, and this way the doctor can chat with both of you about ';your'; problem, which is really hers. Continue to be patient and loving with your wife, she's probably going through a tough time. Let her know how much you love her, and how you want to make love to her.
if u got married just for sex then u deserve wut ur goin thru. u r usin the girl. i bet u dont even luv her. there is more to life den sex. my parents do it lyk 1 every 2 years or so nd they are happier than ever. they luv eachother with or w.o bed action.
You have got to sharpen your seduction skills, man. If you think marriage is a guarantee that you can get laid any time you want, you must have been reading a different manual. I think there's a bordello in town that has such a guarantee for its customers. Last I checked, there weren't any prostitutes giving you sex for money AND doing your laundry AND cooking your meals. At the rates a prostitute charges for a half-hour's work, maybe they should.


If you can't seduce, but expected a woman who will 'put out' when you want it, you are headed nowhere but divorce court. So just get the divorce already. Do that or get your game on in the romance department.
First off if you just got married so you can have sex whenever you wanted you messed up right there. When you marry someone you marry there minds hears and soul and thoughts.


Have you ever asked here if she enjoyed sex with you? Plus with you master%*%26amp;(%26amp; so much you seem to enjoy yourself- self worship and flesh saticfaction of yourself.





God can save your marrige it is all up to you and how far you are willing to go to save your marrige.
No excuses-get her to the Dr. It sounds like you're not worried about her cheating, which is a good thing. Sorry, I don't know what else to say aside from that......
Try this first, Go go get a bottle of baby oil with aloe and a 4 fl oz of Pink Silicone lube for women, good stuff but they are proud of it. it comes in a lil pump bottle and really I think it works better when mixed 3 parts baby oil and 1 part Pink so does my wife. Not only that it last longer and that Pink is like $25 bucks for a 4 oz bottle. now pour 3/4 of the Pink into a jar or bottle to save for later fill the pink bottle the rest a way up with baby oil. now you have 1/4 pink mixed with 3/4 baby oil. use it ever time because it does two things keeps her running smooth and it intenses the feeling for both of ya. you can use it four-play which I suggest or you can us it Orly and no it doesn't have a bad taste. In fact it even helped our oriel sex life. Use the lil pump bottle the Pink comes in because in the heat of the moment your not always focus on did I replace the lid as the bottle gets tossed to the side.





Now for the most important part, or get you back in the game keep your cool don鈥檛 rush her right now. If you get turned down act as if it doesn鈥檛 bothers you in the least and that you鈥檙e in control of your life not her. Don鈥檛 take me wrong, I鈥檓 saying to act like you don鈥檛 care because they can see right though it. Also you鈥檙e not trying to control her in what she plays out in this marriage. That鈥檚 her place to make up her mind in the roll she wants to take and no matter hard you try, you will not to change that! It鈥檚 only going to drive you two farther apart. If anything DO NOT FORGET THIS ONE THING!





KEEP YOUR COOL, DO NOT LET HER ROCK YOU, you are in control of you and not her! I know most woman on this site is about to grrr me but it is the truth. Only you control your happiness or what upsets you. I don鈥檛 care what she did or what she said or how mean she was when said it! it鈥檚 still up to you. Strength comes from self control, not by big muscles and it鈥檚 naturally adored by women. Now the part were they are going to grrr at me. Don鈥檛 think for a second they wont test that strength because that is their natural job lol. I鈥檓 not saying be arrogant or pretend to be somebody you鈥檙e not in fact try to be her bud, support her, be her rock and see if things don鈥檛 start changing





You got my best mojo and good luck ;)
There's obviously more wrong with your marriage than the lack of sex. Stop and think about it -- my guess would be there is a reason she is withholding sex. I bet if you look honestly, you'll see it.
You should speak with a marriage counselor to find out why she doesn't want this in her relationship, or she should see her doctor there could be something medically wrong.
You need moreromance in your life. Go back doing the things you did before got married. Date all over again. Marriage doesn't mean the end. Go for it. Take walks,go to dinner,just do things that come natural and watch what happens. After marriage the passion should burn brighter.Become her lover .
One of the important reasons I got married was so I didn't have to worry about sex . . . LMAO.





That's like saying, honey please don't divorce me, i only went to a prostitute


cause she can cook . . . i repeat . . .





LMAO . . .
BOTH of you need to check with therapists, to see if there are possible ways to solve this.Work on your marriage, please.God bless!
You can buy lube for a dry vage! She can't use that as an excuse.
I think it is sad that you got married for sex. I think she knows it, I don't think you ever really loved her and she knows that too.There's nothing wrong with her, she just knows she made a mistake and is disgusted by you at this point. Just get a divorce and let her find someone who really will love her.
This is more than just about sex. Is she upset with you about anything you may have done or didn't do or said? Why does she think the problem is with you? Maybe the 2 of you should see a doctor together.
this is sad - to me it is one thing for the sex to end after one has been married for awhile, and quite another for what has happened in your case.





see if she would go to marriage therapy - it is probably due to issues that she/you don't even understand yet.





Peace+
LOL i fell for the same trap too!
Go see a Doc. If not, try vaseline or sex equipments that they sell in sex shops.
It sounds like she played you.


Either she has chronic dry problems,knows it and doesn't want to change status quo with you for reasons (money, status, etc) or you don't turn her on.

No comments:

Post a Comment