Friday, February 26, 2010

Whats your opion on jon & kates plus 8 new house ?

you know the mom who had six tuplets and twins well they moved to this great house but i don't know where but what do you think about it?Whats your opion on jon %26amp; kates plus 8 new house ?
I think that their new home is very nice. I don't understand why everyone is getting all huffy about them having a new home. If they have the money to get one, then so be it. They have a show and of course if someone shows interest and are willing to pay to watch you and your family daily, I'm sure most people would do it. She has a lot of kids and of course she's not the only person who does. They aren't the only family on TLC who's making money. The Duggers built a home, The Roloff's expanded their home, all of these family aren't too different. People do what they need to do and if they benefit financial then who cares.Whats your opion on jon %26amp; kates plus 8 new house ?
I have mixed feelings about it. I mean I think it's good that they have a bigger house and so much room for the kids to play, but of course I also agree with everyone else on the fact that it's ridiculous that they have that many kids and can afford a house like that. I mean if they can then Kate needs to stop pretending like they have no money. Just don't say anything about it if she doesn't want to admit that they do! And really I love the show but I'm kind of getting tired of watching it because all she does is fight with Jon! Seriously, give the guy a break!
I think its very nice but with all those young kids I would have waited till they were alot older to move because they are gonna destroy it. I have two kids and need a bigger house but am holding out till they are older. Kids just don't understand the concept that stuff costs money and that in the long run writing on the walls is a bad idea.
It`s in Wernersville Pa. Check it out!!! You don`t get that by clipping coupons.


http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329鈥?/a>
Its a pretty nice house I must say!


Hopefully she will be able to keep track of all her lil rugrats its a big house!


http://gosselinswithoutpity.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
i like it, it is nice and big just what they need. i don't think the new house is in the same area as the last house.
I could care less....Plenty more people out there in this world with the same issues as them......and nothing gets handed to them....They have everything they have because of the show......Pretty pathetic if you ask me...
I like it, they should be happier in a bigger house that is more fit for them.


They still live in Pennsylvania.
aww they finally got a new house, i stopped watching that cuz of all the crying
i don't care about there new house its not like they paid for it

No comments:

Post a Comment