Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New house new baby saying ... how true?

my partner and i are going to buy a house soon and all my mum keeps saying is new house new baby .... im not sure if she believes in the saying or just wants a grandchild lol!





has it ever happened to any of you before? move to a new home and fall pregnant?New house new baby saying ... how true?
Well I have bought 3 different properties and each time someone said that to me (Its an old saying as mentioned above) I got married before moving to my 3rd (And final move I hope I hate moving!!) So ppl naturally thought ok they are now married and upsizing house must be new home new baby...over a year now and nope no baby!! We were trying when we first moved to be fair and nothing happened but we stopped trying as booked a big holiday. Trying again now still no baby but its early days for TTC...wonder if its cos the house isnt new? ;-)





Ha ha - only have a baby if you want to and are both ready for it. Don't ever feel pressured my mums always hinting as is his - but I always warn them the sooner it happens the sooner they will have to babysit! ha ha. Oh well mums - one day....





Good luck to you if you do - and if not? New house = Housewarming party instead! but hey no drunken fumbling ;-)New house new baby saying ... how true?
I think that saying comes from the time when a girl moved out of the family hom when she got married, and was then having sex for the first time, so a baby would usually be along some time soon.





You certainly don't have to have a baby every time you move house (or I ought to have about five by now!) and only have one if you want one, not because your mum wants one.
Only you can decide that.





If you guys have an extra 2000 - 3000 to spend before a baby gets here (on everything that you DON'T get at a baby shower [[[plan on more if you dont have a big one or one at all]]]) then I wouldn't even CONSIDER it. If you don't have even that much to spend during the first month or so I wouldn't consider it. No telling WHAT could happen during that 1st month or two. You'll realize you forgot things you never even thought of. If you're not even remotely financially stable then don't even CONSIDER a child.





with that being said..





If you can afford it and your both parent material then GO FOR IT IF you want a child!! :D I wasn't exactly PLANNING on a baby when I got pregnant but I can't wait to see my little boy. All I ever think about now is him in my arms or my husbands arms. My husband was completely against the idea of having kids before I got pregnant. Infact even after I got pregnant he was pretty upset but after a week or two he started to warm up to the idea slowly. NOW HE'S the one picking everything out, decorating the nursery and he's like ';my boys gonna be a nerd like me'; lol.. All he ever talks about is ';my boy'; this ';my boy'; that. It's also brought an emotional side out of him that I didn't know exsisted. (He was in the Marine Corps for a while til he got hurt.)





Pregnancy effects every couple different though. I was a lucky one. So, just do what your HEART wants and what your BRAIN says is right.
i dunno how true it is... but we moved into our new house about a month ago and i'm 12 weeks pregnant... so it happened for me! u never know it might, but dont go trying for a baby unless your ready for one!
i have never heard it but i have been in my new house for a month and found out about 1 week after moving in i was pregnant and i was NOT! expecting that one coming
I became pregnant on my honeymoon. We just moved into our new house the week before...Who knows?
No never heard of it Lol. Oh yeah as if you HAVE to have a baby because your moving into a new house :P
only hav a baby if you and your partner want one





dont be pressured into it
Moved into new house in Dec, not pregnant yet and no plans to be lol
happened to me twice, but its more of a coincidence lol
i found out i was pregnant the day i moved into my new house, however we had been trying to conceive x
This happened with my mum.. we moved into a new house, then a year later she had my younger brother! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment