Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you think I'm a ladies man, I just purchased a new house boat and couples boat (pic inside)?

my house boat


http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/…


my couples boat


http://www.3rednecktenors.com/images/Red…


would you take me up on an offer of great adventures?Do you think I'm a ladies man, I just purchased a new house boat and couples boat (pic inside)?
Damn....I am jealous of you.... no women will ever refuse to go on an adventure on those boats...Do you think I'm a ladies man, I just purchased a new house boat and couples boat (pic inside)?
No, I don't think you are a ladies' man.


I think YOU think you are a ladies' man.


It ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean that counts !!!!!
lol!! living large!!!!
Yep,,, I'll sit on top of your new boat like a car emblem, and watch the girls come running... :-)
Sure, why not? Do you need to be taking some kind of medication about now?
hmm..will u take me ?
You'll be scoring all the toothless hoes with that setup.
Some guys have all the luck. And I thought my rakish good looks,12 bedroom summer home in Tuscany, and 50 meter luxury yacht would get the chicks. What's your secret?
as long as you're not that guy in the 2nd pic ........ i'll take u ';up'; on any offer!
but i bet they both work....ultimate in recycling and making do.
Lets get goin!
i seen you %26amp; your family on Jerry springer well y'all bout moviestars now buying all that nice stuff like that make sure you git a dog or 2 for protection cuz folks be wanting stuff like that ya no !!!
rednecks are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
you buying the beer if I bring the Jack Daniels?
Oh yeah, most definitely. There is nothing better than a Redneck


Ladies' Man, hun! ☺ ♥ Those are most impressive boats you've purchased...perhaps one a kind! The house boat really rocks! I'm ready when you are, so let's git-er-done, baby! *thinks this man has to be kin to my dear friend, Larry the Cable Guy cause he is so


romantic like this, too! Ya'll gonna make every city man jealous of your kewl stuff, ya know! I seen Larry's show in January of this year sitting up close n personal like!!* Whadda we waiting fer, sweetie? ;)
now cuzin dan, aunt polly told you not to be takin pictures of the neighbors fancy new house, and boat. next youd be wantin the same as them. we just cant live high on the hog like that.
I think I'm in love ;)


You are so romantic
wow ur funny arent cha i just answered one of ur other questions. ladies man?? uh of course did ya see that couples boat. lol jk xD
DAMN! You ARE a ';PARTY ANIMAL'; my friend!!





';ALL You NEED Is LOVE!';


THE B E A T L E S!





Vincent Reagan


';H A W K E Y E!';


:)


;)
Wow. Your going to have so many ladies you won't know what to do with them!
Where's Gilligan when you truly need him?
Yes you are a ladies man. A redneck to be sure.


http://seehere.blogspot.com/2005/12/redn…
OMG!!! Dan...Your so funny!!!!
Oh, baby! Sign me up!
Crack open some Thunderbird and some Icehouse beer and it's a party!
Oh yes, how could any woman refuse?
i'm sorry but i already own that boat it is on my 360 blog.(2/21) i had no idea i had a squatter as i have been at the homestead all week. please change the sheets when you leave.and replace the keystone i had in the ice box, thanks.
2nd pic is the guy off Ice Truckers ain't it? the one banned for speeding! So he waited for the ice to melt and did it that way!!


Joking apart mate...Did you just win the LOTTERY or something very nice i'm kinda wishing i was gay!!
so when will i able to go on your boats? I itching to try them out...
no way man
Heck I'd marry you!

No comments:

Post a Comment