Friday, February 26, 2010

Moving into new house?

Me and my Fiance are moving in together and as we both live with our parents now we'll need a tv license. We're moving in in 6weeks so when will we need to buy the license.Moving into new house?
when they send you a letterMoving into new house?
I'd say the day you move your TV in
As soon as you move into your house and unpack the box don't leave it too late as the BBC are in dire straits at the moment and may well be quicker off the mark than usual when calling in their money!


Good luck with the new house and what will you need a telly for anyway...!
I believe as long as you do it within 30 days after you start using the telly you be ok.In my case I had a threatening letter from them....a week after they took money from my account via a direct debit I set up !!!
Hi,has soon as your tele is able to recieve BBC.do not take any chances.Good Luck in your new home.
What is a TV liscense? I've never heard of one.
When you bring over the t.v.
cool have fun 4 me
the day you bring a tv into your new house to watch just get it then.
call the tv company and ask thm.
As soon as you buy the TV there is normally an option to buy a TV license otherwise get one before you switch on your TV.





You can get these licenses at a Royal Mail post office.





Hope that helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment