Friday, February 26, 2010

If God gave you a million dollars, would you spend it on a new house, or 250,000 cups of coffee?

Id buy a starbucks and live there!If God gave you a million dollars, would you spend it on a new house, or 250,000 cups of coffee?
I would buy a used house with 125,000 cups of coffee in it.If God gave you a million dollars, would you spend it on a new house, or 250,000 cups of coffee?
Knowing me I would probably spend it on the 250,000 cups of coffee. I need caffeine to live, LOL.
4 bucks for a cup of coffee ??? No volume discount ???
An new house, but no a million dollar one. I'd probably buy just enough, then put some away for my kids' college(by the time they get there it will probably consume the remainder quite easily.)
I drink tea, not coffee.





*insert massive 'tea bag' joke here*
A new house with a coffee-maker.
I'd pay off the house and fix it up some. The main thing I'd do would be to start a place for kids with Asperger's syndrome to go around where I live. The closest one is in the next state :-(


)o( Blessed Be!
i dont drink coffee so it will be a new house......but i know that when he watches me, he wont be checking out the interior designer works or the garden landscape,but rather the kind of people i invite to share my home with.
got a house, hate coffee. i'd buy a pagan playground out in the woods. jesus would be welcome to join us skinny-dipping, especially the brown-eyed, long-haired version.
Ya know if you could demonstrate conclusively that GOD gave me the bucks, I'd donate it all to Bob Jones University.
a used motor home, drive around the USA and be a secret angel $ helping others....
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment