Sunday, February 28, 2010

When is my new house going to be done? It's been 380 days as of today :( :(?

When there's a roof on top, electricity, and water. All you need.When is my new house going to be done? It's been 380 days as of today :( :(?
It is either a very large house, you keep changing your mind on finishes, or your contractor is extremely inefficient.When is my new house going to be done? It's been 380 days as of today :( :(?
Uh....dude.... No one told you?





It Burned down.





I though the contractor told you. Sorry to break it to you this way. I though you were informed already.
Dude just tell them if there not finished in the next 30 days you are going to fine them $100 a day thereafter.Good Luck
when did they say it would be done
we will finish it this week if you pay us

No comments:

Post a Comment