Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have maroon carpet in my new house...?

We are about to move and the carpet is MAROON! I want to paint the walls but not sure what will match the carpet %26amp; our couches. My couches are a beige/tan microfiber suede with brown throw pillows. My coffee table is dark wood with the black iron wrapping for the legs. I NEED HELP!!! Also my curtains that I have now are the see through ones, tan (same as couch) and dark brown.!! need help please!!I have maroon carpet in my new house...?
If you work with neutrals (as it seems that you are doing with the tans, beiges and browns) you should do okay. I think your accent color is where you need to be careful.





You are using black. Also think in another room about using white or cream. Maybe even a celadon green. You have got your work cut out for you, but I don't think it is impossible.I have maroon carpet in my new house...?
Neutral Colors most probably.





Check this out. http://homedecorcenter.com/article-whole鈥?/a>


Hope it helps.=)
You might want to think about some darker colors. Like dark browns accented by the color of the furniture you have. Eventually youll might want to rip out that carpet. Marron is really hard becuz it shows pet hair and dirt so easy.
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment