Sunday, February 28, 2010

We have a new house maid but I am doubtful of her actions!!!!!! help??

When she first arrived, i really doubted her so i set up my phone video cam on my room as a surveillance... here are some of the things i found out, she uses my comb (oh my), she eats my chocolate candies, she dances while holding the broom in front of the mirror, she opened my wallet although she did not steal my money, she uses my nose pore strip (for men), she even examined my phone, although she does not know that she is being filmed... I am not the type of person who would go up to her face and swear the life out of her, what can i do?? i wrote a note today in my pore pack saying ';what the heck are you doing again, if you want to use this, please ask!!';, in case she tries to use it again.. Am i being to nice to her?? help...We have a new house maid but I am doubtful of her actions!!!!!! help??
Okay, the candies and the Biore strips are stealing....





Confront her and see what she has to say about it. She may be so embarrassed by her own behavior that she maynot wish to return.





It's really up to you if you're willing to give her another chance or not. Remember, she was snooping through your wallet..... Next time it could be more..... Whatever you decide....continue using your video system. It worked for you this time!We have a new house maid but I am doubtful of her actions!!!!!! help??
You should fire her. She is violating your personal space, and going through things that are not hers. It sounds mean, but she shouldn't be doing that.
You must have heard this expression ';spare the rod spoil the child';.


However, I must say she is a nice lady for not taking any of your money. So what she did could be forgiven and corrected.


You need to have a straight forward talk to her. Tell her exactly the scope of her duties. Tell her your personal belongings are meant for her own use only.


Remember, good house maid is very hard to come by. So you need to find the way to command her as well as looking after her well-beings.
Fire the maid and clean your home yourself
Technically she shouldn't be doing what she is doing but realistically this is what people do when they think their boss is not watching. The wallet thing, she wasn't interested in the money, she just wanted to see what you kept in there.


If I were you I would tell her that you caught her on film using your stuff, (the comb is worse then the pore strips because pore strips are single use, but if she picked up lice somewhere, which you can get just by standing next to someone who has it on a crowded train you will get it too) and that you would appreciate if she did not do that. If you catch her again, then you can fire her.


What she did was pretty harmless so don't take it too hard on her, most maids do worse.
So far, she sounds like a normal person...


Talk to her...
Yes, you are being too nice. I would fire her.
aha thatll teach her , keep that note there incase she ever gets tempted to steal from your family a very good option
Yes, I would confront her and tell her what guidelines you want her to follow.
Its your stuff write what you want if shes offended its because she is somewhere she does not belong. Thats your right as an owner of your stuff.
You're being too nice!!!!!! If I were you, I would show her the video then fire her!

No comments:

Post a Comment