Friday, February 26, 2010

When do brand new ';House'; episodes come back on?

January 15, 2008, according to Wikipedia. The episode is called ';It's A Wonderful Lie'; (episode 10).When do brand new ';House'; episodes come back on?
never!!!!!When do brand new ';House'; episodes come back on?
Writers strike--





Who knows?!?!?
january, not sure on date tho
they are still on... i saw one just last week (unless last week was the last new)
I love House!
January, provided the writers guild isn't on strike
January
When the writer's strike ends and filming resumes.
when i renovate the house hahaha
Fox 49 Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. (on my TV the channel is 12 and 4 if you have comcast, if not look through your guide)
house it the best show ever
Since the networks are on strike... who knows.
I was wondering the same thing!!!!!! I think in January. I didn't even remember a season finale or anything!





I miss new episodes of House! I love them!
You can thank the writers strike for that one...





There is no new listings on the website epguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment