Friday, February 26, 2010

My fiance and I just moved into a new house...?

and the neighbours were going at it last night... should we tell them to buy curtains?My fiance and I just moved into a new house...?
Video tape them and later give it to them as a giftMy fiance and I just moved into a new house...?
Oh my, well that is interesting. I would just make sure my own curtains were closed. They are probably some of those people who enjoy voyeurism. Some people are really into that. Good luck.
Just set up a camera in your window, and make sure it`s in plain sight. Also, who get`s the house if you two break up?
buy binoculars ...hahaa
Why were you looking at them to begin with? You could have closed your curtains
Of course not! Sounds like maybe they enjoy an audience. Some people are like that...
Rule #1. mind your own P and Q's.
no watch and learn

No comments:

Post a Comment