Friday, February 26, 2010

Who sings the new house song ''Breathe''?

It goes like, ''It's alright just breathe, you're doing fine just breathe, one more time just breathe...''





It also has a line something like; ''I'm in total control and I know where I'm going''


I heard it on the radio and I cant seem to find it anwhere.. It's a male singer, kind of a dance, house music. And it's got robot voices in the background.





Thanks guysWho sings the new house song ''Breathe''?
I came online to find this song too. I love it and heard the radio announcer say 'someone' James was the artist, but missed the first name. Someone please post the answer! :-)





I found it!!! Duh, I went to the station's web site. It is:


KAZ JAMES / STU STONEWho sings the new house song ''Breathe''?
It sounds like this song was written while the person was directing someone to';breath'; while giving birth!
Are you talking about the older one that goes, it's two am and she calls me cause I'm still awake, can you help me unravel my latest mistake, I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season?





ha ha, I'm usually a lyric genius, but I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for.. I'm remembering it from memory.


I believe that songs by Anna Nalick

No comments:

Post a Comment