Friday, February 26, 2010

I have to either help build our new house or give my dog away, which should I do?

never give a dog away, your dog loves you, if you loved your dog half what he loves you, you wouldn't need to ask this questionI have to either help build our new house or give my dog away, which should I do?
This is a no brainer.





If you don't love your dog enough to help build the new house then give the dog to someone who does love it.I have to either help build our new house or give my dog away, which should I do?
Don't do that to your loyal friend.
Why would you even think about giving ur dog away?!?!?! of course help build the house ya sissy What r u afraid you might break a f*c*i*g nail?
Give the dog to someone cares about it more than it appears than you do.
help build the new house the dog dosnt deserve to be givien away.
What? if you have to ask that question the dog is better off with a better owner.
I think you should Help with the house because if you really love this dog you wouldn't give it away just because you don't want to help.If you don't like my advice sorry but if you do you are welcome.
house
Can you keep the dog if you help with the building of your new home? Cool! You get a new place to live in and keep your dog too! Seems like a simple enough choice to me!
I don't understand by building a house or the dog.
I would have never been able to give away my dog. My dog is an important part of my family. If u dont like ur dog then getting rid of it must be easy for u
Get off your butt and learn how to build a house.
uh...build the house?
i know this is a hard question for you but what is more important a place to live or your dog. you can always get another dog
Roll up your sleeves, pet the dog, and help build the new house. Good Luck.
You sound like a spoiled brat. I can't believe you would even have to think about that. Grow up!!!!!
Weird question. I say build away.
If you have to even ask, then you must not care for the dog too much and it might be better off with someone who would love it. I consider my dog to be one of the family.
build the new house of course and find a pet lover to give ur dog to...

No comments:

Post a Comment