Friday, February 26, 2010

I get really scared at my new house!! Help?!?

My husband and I just recently purchased our first home. Its in a small town, and on a really nice street, but I get really scared in the evenings and at night when my husband is not home. I do not know if we can afford a security alarm system. I don't want my husband to know how I get scared because I don't want him to think I don't like the house. Any advice for how to fix my problem of being scared?I get really scared at my new house!! Help?!?
a dog is a good security alarm and would be a good companion when your husbands gone. you can get a dog pretty cheap at a shelter if moneys an issue. I get really scared at my new house!! Help?!?
Well, as far as an alarm system goes, I installed a wireless alarm system in the house. It's not that difficult to do. I used http://www.homesecuritystore.com/ They had good prices, and lots of options. They can be setup to just go off. They can call your cell phone if they go off, or you can use central station monitoring.


As far as being scared goes. If it's a decent neighborhood then I wouldn't be concerned. Do you like dogs or cats? If your husband works at night maybe a pet would help. I think once you get used to the new place you should become much more comfortable, and the scared should go away. It's probably just because it's a new place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment