Friday, February 26, 2010

I moved into a new house a while ago i love my house but?

i kinda get the feeling my neighbours have never liked me ots not that they are really horrible but i get the feeling that they thinki am not good enough for this area i just keep my head down and keep myself to myself so i dunnno wat i have done wrong please help any ideasI moved into a new house a while ago i love my house but?
Don't worry about them. They don't pay your bills. Just stay to yourself, and keep living your life.I moved into a new house a while ago i love my house but?
put your head high, i have tried to im you but had no luck could you e mail me please i would like to talk to you about something thank you
Forget about your neighbors! Perhaps they're just antisocial. Perhaps they have family issues. Perhaps they don't think you're good enough.





But - don't let that stop you from living your own life, being successful and being happy. Their opinions should mean less than nothing to you right now.
live your life without worrying about what other people think...





when you see them, just give them a wave and a ';hello';...





if they are ignorant, then it is their problem, not yours... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment